Thursday, July 24, 2014

Prince Edward Island Collage - Reworking the 2010 Photos

I finally visited Maud's Island in July of 2010.  At that time, I only had a Canon Powershot pocket camera, and I knew nothing at all about taking photographs.  Unfortunately, I put my photo size on the smallest setting, which is the very worst thing that I could have done.

Since 2010, I've taken many photography classes and I also own 2 expensive Canon SLR camera's with some very good lenses.  For me, there is no point to spending money to travel without good photography equipment.

So, I'm ready to go back again when the time is right.

Until then, I continue to work with what I came back with in 2010.

Green Gables, Porch of the Dalvay, Lover's Lane, Mirror in Park Corner, Leard's Lane, Confederation Bridge

No comments: